- All the benefits of Medicare Part A
- All the benefits of Medicare Part B
- Most include prescription drug coverage
- Most plans have extra benefits you cannot get from Medicare Parts A and B, such as:
- Routine dental care
- Eye exams, eyeglasses, and corrective lenses
- Hearing tests and hearing aids
- Wellness programs and fitness memberships
- Over the counter medication allowance like vitamins, bandages, pain relievers, toothpaste and much more.
- These plans have provider networks
- These plans have limitations on annual out-of-pocket costs for Medicare-covered services
- Premiums to fit different budgets
*Even if you have a Medicare Advantage plan, hospice care will still be paid for you by Original Medicare Part A.
Learn More: How much do Medicare Advantage plans cost?