Senior HealthCare Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy and provides this policy to explain how we use any personal information collected on this website. By using our website, you agree to and consent to the data practices described in this policy. Your use of this website and its various web pages constitutes your acceptance and agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices.
Consent to Use Website
By providing personal information to us through the Senior HealthCare Solutions website, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Notice, please do not provide personal information through our website.
Why do we collect your Personal Information?
On some of our forms, we will ask you for your: First Name, Last Name, email address and phone number. This information will provide us the ability to call or email you answers to your specific questions.
If you want to compare pricing in our electronic applications, we need to know your age, gender, zip code and tobacco usage. This information is how insurance companies price policies and/or it will determine the policies available to you in your area.
Senior HealthCare Solutions will only collect this information to ensure you get a Medicare insurance quote.
Information collected during your website visit
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service. Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies. Learn more about cookies in the What Are Cookies article.
What do we do with your information?
We do not share any of your personal information with any unaffiliated entities. We work with third parties that provide services to us, including but not limited to, website hosting, information technology and data analysis. The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account or to manage your registration as a user of the service. The Personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the services that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile, application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our service, for payment processing, to contact you.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Senior HealthCare Solutions
operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mailing us at: 1557 Meadow Lark Drive, Titusville, FL 32780
Last Updated: July 29, 2020