It is important for you to pay attention to more than just the monthly premium cost. Monthly premiums for these plans are low and some have $0 premium. How much you pay for each service you use depends on the plan. Cost vary by plan:
- Part B Premium: You will still pay your Part B premium of Medicare Part B Premium: $170.10 in 2022
- Plan Premium
- Deductible: A set amount that you pay before your plan starts to pay.
- Copay: A fixed amount that you pay each time you receive a covered service.
- Coinsurance: The amount you pay as your share for the cost of a covered medical service.
- Maximum out-of-pocket: Most plans do have a maximum out-of-pocket for major medical services. This is the most you will have to pay for covered services in a plan year.
- Travel: Does this plan cover you in most states? Review this option carefully if you travel or you can have added expenses.
Learn More: Medicare Deductible 2022
People Also Asked: How much does supplemental insurance cost?