- Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans help to cover out-of-pocket costs that Original Medicare doesn’t pay. Some plans pay all costs.
- See any doctor who accepts Medicare patients.
- No referrals needed to see a specialist.
- Coverage that goes with you anywhere you travel in the U.S.
- International travel benefits: Covers emergency care if it begins during the first 60 days. Pays 80% of the billed charges that are medically necessary after you meet a $250 deductible. Lifetime limit of $50,000.
- Guaranteed coverage for life as long as premiums are paid on time and there has been no material misrepresentation on the application.
People Also Read: There are 10 Standardized Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans: