Medicare Advantage plans generally have low to $0 premium; however, you can’t just look at premium costs. These plans have a “pay as you go” for services provided. Below are common services that may have a co-pay or co-insurance.
- Primary Care Visit
- Specialist Visit
- Urgent Care
- Emergency Room Visit
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Inpatient hospital care
- Outpatient surgery
- Diagnostic tests (lab, radiology and x-rays)
- Chemotherapy or any Part B infusion drug
- Annual drug deductible
Most Medicare Advantage Plans include: Prescription drug plans, fitness programs and some dental, vision and hearing.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW MEDICARE ADVANTAGE EBOOK TODAY
Are you considering a Medicare Advantage Plan?
If you are considering a Medicare Advantage Plan, call us at 866-MEDIGAP or 866-633-4427 and let our licensed Medicare specialist help you to ensure the plan you want is the best plan in your area for you. We will review all the plans available in your area, give you a side-by-side comparison to help you decide which plan is best for you and guide you through the enrollment process. Our services are 100% free to you! Included with our comparison is:
1. Compare Plan Types: HMO, PPO, PFFS, POS, or SNP.
2. Compare Plan Costs: Costs vary by plan premium, copays, coinsurance and maximum out-of- pocket (MOO) costs.
3. Compare Additional Benefits Offered: Prescription drug plans, fitness programs, dental, vision and hearing and other extra benefits available.
4. Compare Network Size: Are all my doctors in network? What hospitals and facilities are in network?
5. Compare Travel Restrictions.
6. Compare Referral Policies.
Learn More: How do I compare all the different Medicare Advantage Plans?
People Also Read: What are Medicare Enrollment Periods?