Mark your calendar now! These are important dates for Medicare enrollment periods.
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Period: October 15 – December 7
- Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment: January 1 – March 31
- General Enrollment for Part A and Part B: January 1 – March 31. Coverage will begin on July 1
- Initial Enrollment Period begins: Three months before your 65th birthday and ends three months after you turn 65
- Special Enrollment Period: Usually within 60 days of a life changing event. If you lose your group insurance, you have an 8-month period to sign up for Part B.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW MEDICARE ADVANTAGE EBOOK TODAY
Learn More: What are Medicare Enrollment Periods?
People Also Read: How Much Does Medicare cost?