You will be automatically enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B effective the month you turn 65 if you are receiving Social Security Retirement benefits. If you do not receive Social Security Retirement benefits, then you will need to sign up for Medicare Part B.
Our friendly and licensed team is here to help check your eligibility, assist with enrollment and help secure your Part A and Part B coverage. We will also be sure to discuss penalties and how to avoid them. Be sure to call us today (866-633-4427) and we will be delighted to help.
For the Do-It-Yourselfer’s, please see instructions below on how to apply.
You can sign up for Medicare Part by:
1. Visiting your local Social Security office.
2. Call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY: 1-800-325-0778).
3. Apply online at Social Security.
4. Complete an Application for Enrollment in Part B (CMS-40B).
5. How to sign up for Social Security Benefits: https://www.ssa.gov/benefits/medicare/
6. CMS-40B Part B form: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/CMS-Forms/CMS-Forms/CMS-Forms-Items/CMS017339.html
People Also Asked: How long does it take to get your Medicare card?
People Also Read: