image

Turning 65?

If you are turning 65 and confused about your Medicare options, you are not alone!  You are eligible to move to Medicare when you turn 65.  You do have a choice to move to Medicare or if you will continue to work, you can keep your current employer benefits as long as Medicare agrees that these benefits are creditable insurance coverage.  If you decide to move to Medicare, you must enroll in Medicare Part A and Part B.  You can enroll three months PRIOR to your 65th birthday. 

Remember, Medicare only covers 80% or your medical costs.  You need to review plans that will help you pay the remaining 20%.  At Senior HealthCare Solutions, our licensed Medicare Specialist will help you understand the differences of all the plans that are available in your area.  We can assist you with Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement (Medigap), Prescription Drug Plans, and Dental, Vision and Hearing Plans. 

We are here for you!

Call us for a quote: 1-866-MEDIGAP (633-4427)

Follow us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/seniorhs

email:  info@seniorhealthcaresolutions.com

Learn more about Medicare Advantage Plans

Learn more about Medicare Supplement Plans