The Importance of Life Insurance & Final Expense Insurance.
Life insurance isn’t a purchase that most of us like to think about. It leads to uncomfortable conversations with loved ones, too. While it’s tough to contemplate, it’s important to plan so that loved ones won’t be burdened later while they are still grieving.
Those who have experienced the loss of a spouse or loved one know the importance of life insurance and the difference it can make having security at one of the toughest times in your life.
Three Considerations When Thinking About Life Insurance
What do you want the life insurance to cover?
- Funeral Cost
- Mortgage Payment
- Income Replacement for your family
- College Education
- Outstanding Debt
How much money do your loved ones need from the coverage?
- Depending on what you read or who you ask, you will find several answers to this question.
- It’s important to recognize what your loved ones needs will be and what you want the policy to cover.
- Talk to your agent or financial planner if you are still having problems or concerns calculating on your own.
There are several types of life insurance, which one do I get?
- Life insurance offers a variety of products, such as: Term, Final Expense (Burial), and Universal to name a few.
- We take the time to discuss with each individual his/her personal situation before determining which plan may be best.
Ready to Talk to an Advisor?
At Senior HealthCare Solutions, we take the time to assess your situation and review all plans to see which will be the best fit for you. To compare Life Insurance Quotes, call us today by dialing 1-866-MEDIGAP (633-4427) or complete our Contact Form and one of our licensed advisers will be in touch.